Free Music

Monday, June 8, 2009

Daniel Bashta Intereview

I remember back when I was 17 years old, I visited this crazy church place called tag.  It was absolutely nuts.  The band was great, a group of about 150 high school kids were just praising God and going nuts!


Back on the drums was this kid by the name of Daniel Bashta.  He was one of the worship leaders at this church as well.  I had a studio in my house at this time and word got around so Daniel came over one night to demo one of his songs with Brad Nyght and I was blown away by the passion for worship that this guys had. 


I got to do some live production work for him later as well.  


Check out his latest project.  "My Worship In Motion" on itunes. 


Here is a 700 Club intereview.








Daniel Bashta 700 club full interview from Daniel Bashta on Vimeo.

No comments:

My Shows And Events



David Ruybalid

My Music


Myspace music player
Quantcast