Free Music

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Detective Dave

The other morning Kellie and I were going to get her tags at the DMV and walked outside and saw that someone hit her car, totally side swiped it and didn’t leave a note. They did however leave a side runner from thier car stuck in the car wheel area of the car. We called the police and they wouldn’t send a police officer out without a suspect. It took us all day of driving around though all the red tape of the criminal justice system just to get paper work that we had to fill out ourselves and send in ourselves. I normally wouldn’t say anything, but I will say this...

The police should care more about taking care of crime and making the city safe than being slaves to the Department of Revenue by always writing tickets. Thier job is to serve and protect first and not second.

Tuesday nights I am up in Boulder and I came home around midnight and decided to go on a hunt for the car. I FOUND IT!!! It was parked at the top of the hill. I matched the piece that they left at the scene to the side of thier car and then called the cops. I will say this now about these officers, they were very nice and very helpful. When we explained why we didn’t have a report filed yet, they seemed just as bothed by the system as we were. They took pictures and then got a confession out of the person who hit us. Yay!!! We get to get her car fixed and justice was served!!!

The last point of the story... This pisses me off more than anything!!!! The girl who hit us had a Jesus fish on the back of her car!!!

No comments:

My Shows And Events



David Ruybalid

My Music


Myspace music player
Quantcast